Thursday, December 4, 2014

Reviews for "It's A Wonderful Afterlife" and "Flipside"

A couple of people have written lately to tell me how this research in FLIPSIDE and ITS A WONDERFUL AFTERLIFE has affected their lives.  I try to point out that my role in this is just as a reporter.  I just happen to turn my camera on and report what people are saying about the afterlife, and our journey to (and from) it.

But I wanted to share a couple that have come in recently:

"I know outside of the book I gave myself, I've purchased 3 copies of Flipside: A Tourist's Guide On How To Navigate the Afterlife for people in my life that needed it. 

One of those friends told me that book gave her the most comfort than any therapy would have given in helping her deal with the loss of her son. I know that book and further reading into NDE, LBL, etc. I now have no fear of "death". I still need to gift myself your latest contributions to #GiveABook. Thank you!"

The other one is this: 

"Rich, before I saw your videos I had already been a very spiritual person and read Dr. Newton's Journey of soul book. I had also experienced the out of body experience. So I was well prepared when I started watching your videos. 

But, there is something in your videos or your voice that makes it all united for me so I feel the whole process of being. As other humans, I go through many lifetime dramas and I have found your videos a healer to my stresses. I even sleep to your speech like a baby and I start dreaming of things that make me wise and healed. 

For that, I really want to thank you, as I have commented on one of your videos that "you are gifted". I just wish I had this opportunity in my life to see you once in person and ask my questions. Please update more videos and have a great time."

I really believe that the people who need to hear this research eventually find it.  But that's the first time I've heard of anyone (outside of my friends who fall asleep while I'm telling them a story) snoozing to the sound of my voice.  I think what's happening is that the information I'm imparting, which comes from the Flipside, somehow affects the filters we have in place that regulates how much information we can get from the Flipside.  Perhaps just talking about it allows people to open up to it.  I don't know.  Interesting concept thought!

Charles Grodin wrote the foreword to "It's a Wonderful :Afterlife Volume One"

I'm speaking on Dec. 12th on Coast to Coast AM about the book, from 10-midnight Pacific Coast time.  (Here's a list of stations or you can sign in online) Tune in if you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey Into Tibet

I spent a few weeks with Robert Thurman in Tibet, documenting his journey there. There are clips avail on youtube, but here is the complete documentary "Journey Into Tibet."

GoodReads