Saturday, October 24, 2015

Interview with Kevin Moore and the Flipside

The next project, if you can donate is: HACKINGTHEAFTERLIFE.COM

Here's an interview I did with Britain's version of "Coast to Coast" with Kevin Moore.  Kevin's got a cool blog, he's an unusual cat, and at the end, we do an impromptu interview with someone who may or may not be the person mentioned - I try not to judge these things - and you'll see from my questions to this "person on the flipside" that I had a couple of things to clarify with him... be that as it may, it's entertaining at the very least. 

 Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey Into Tibet

I spent a few weeks with Robert Thurman in Tibet, documenting his journey there. There are clips avail on youtube, but here is the complete documentary "Journey Into Tibet."

GoodReads