Friday, September 7, 2012

Coast to Coast Tues 9-11 from 11 to 2 am


I think I might have been driving from SF to LA one night and in Fresno, tuned into George Noory's "Coast to Coast AM"  -- I know it was a show that was either out there, or almost out there, and when I got an email the other day asking if I'd like to come on the show and speak about "Flipside" - I thought - "well there you go."  Here's what they have on their site already: Tue 09-11  Navigating the Afterlife

But on the other hand, I tuned into the show a few nights ago, and listened to this guy describe something that really wasn't very believable.  And after George asked him a few questions, he took phone calls - and there were people calling in around the globe talking about the same problem this guy was having.  And at some point I realized I had gone from skeptic to skept....  I wasn't convince it was actually real, but I was convinced it was worth looking into...



Which is the experience you're going to have tuning in to listen to me speak about "Flipside: a Tourist's Guide on How to Navigate the Afterlife" on 9-11-12 from 11 am to 2 am east coast time.  I'm also going to talk about my film "Earhart's Electra: Eyewitness Reports on What Happened to Amelia Earhart's plane."


I don't think you have to tune into the site at that very moment - or go to your local radio show - they put all the shows up online, so if you want to wait a couple of years before hearing it, be my guest.

At this point, I'm not even sure I can stay up past midnight any more (ah, those days of all nighters in college!), and if you hear me breathing heavily into the phone, please think WAKE UP RICH.

I'm flattered to be invited, I think to myself - ok, having written for Variety, Premiere, Inc.com - having written and directed a number of feature films - what the heck am I doing on Coast to Coast?  I guess you'll have to tune in to fine out.


Best,

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey Into Tibet

I spent a few weeks with Robert Thurman in Tibet, documenting his journey there. There are clips avail on youtube, but here is the complete documentary "Journey Into Tibet."

GoodReads