Friday, May 4, 2012

The Documentary Flipside

I've found some sound issues on the DVD. And I'm trying to solve them by getting someone to do a thorough job of fixing them (at the beginning the interviews are a bit soft, so you'll have to turn up the sound.)

So I encourage you to write me if you find any problems or issues.  I think the message in this video is too important to wait any longer ..It's for sale for $19.95 at CreateSpace:

FLIPSIDE DOCUMENTARY CLICK HERE

Thanks for being so patient!!!

Amazon takes a few days to link it to its VOD service, so you can stream it live.  This is an early copy of the film.

I'm working on setting up a live streaming video through paypal - so far, so good, will let you know when I've figured that part out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey Into Tibet

I spent a few weeks with Robert Thurman in Tibet, documenting his journey there. There are clips avail on youtube, but here is the complete documentary "Journey Into Tibet."

GoodReads